domingo, 7 de junio de 2009

Traducción

Un nuevo obsequio de Lupita: la versión de Adelante, a la luz en inglés. Gracias de nuevo, gracias siempre.



Ahead
Sergio Pérez Portilla
Traducido por Lupita García


I'm trying to follow your steps, learn them, feel them, imagine them, but each time I come closer to you, you take me back to the beginning, where hope is just darkness, where I can't see what I wish, where I can’t wish what I don’t see, where you and I are strangers, pilgrims in unknown lands, where there is no sea which embraces us, where there is no common history.
I'm waiting to know about you as the rain waits to touch the sand. I'm waiting to listen your singing without notes but with an immaculate honesty which I've heard nowhere.I'm waiting to touch your hands, kiss your lips, smell your hair, close my eyes for a second and when open them, realize you are still there, looking at me and my suggestive madness.I'll keep on trying, I swear I'll do. I'll be discreet but constant, patient and dedicated. I only hope that the wind continues holding my hand with the leaves without falling.

No hay comentarios: